Friday, March 13, 2009

~Kade.. My Little Kookie Monster~


~I had the wonderful opportunity to get some time without my boys today. I went and had a very fun day shopping and going to lunch with my girlfriend. I have been so incredibly lucky since I have been in Germany to find some great friends. I am even more excited now because I have a good friend who is willing to do babysitting swaps with me.. and our kids play very well together. I was told that Kade was being a very big helper in the kitchen and was very excited about making cookies~


~They were FINALLY in the oven.. and he called his friend McKay over to watch the oven, they were trying to see if watching them could make them cook faster~


~The warm chocolate chip cookies were done and out of the oven.. and tell me these don't look like some VERY happy boys!~


~If I give you this really sweet look... can I please have another? Thanks so much Tracie for watching Kade and for making him such a happy little monster~

**Next Adventure** - A ladies trip to London at the end of this month! I am counting down the days.. we are ready to go and see a musical, shop, eat, ride the double decker bus... oh, I wish it would get here faster!

5 comments:

Sarah Young said...

I have never seen Kaders with hair! That kid is such a handsome little devil! I am so glad that you've been blessed with good friends. They simply are the best!

Anonymous said...

Is that my child? WOW! What a difference a couple of months of hair makes. He looks so good. I think the high and tight might be out!?

Em said...

I am happy to hear you have been able to get out and feel like a human. Kaders looks so cute, he sure has grown up. I can't wait for your trip to London. It's about the same time that we went last year! I wish I could be a hide away in your bags.

Barb McLean said...

Oooh London with the girls...now that sounds delicious! Kader is a little cookie monster! Seems weird to see him with hair, and without a cup of "egg juice" in his hand. I love Coles code for I love you...man I miss those boys!

kati said...

Kristine-

I am so glad you got some girl time....I hope TITI was good for you....I'll pay you back when I get home! Miss you girlie!